We want your product experience to be top-notch and for you to use our sticks for years to come. While we put every effort into minimizing defects, we realize that manufacturing errors can still happen and we want to take care of those.
Before we bore you to death with our warranty disclosure, please keep in mind that our warranty terms differ from the large retail brands on the market because we don't charge you up front for a certain percentage of planned breakage. The basic warranty terms are as follows:*
- Within 10 days of delivery: your stick will be replaced at no charge
- Within 30 days of delivery: Replacement at 40% off regular price
- Within 60 days of delivery: Replacement at 20% off regular price
- Within 90 days of delivery: Replacement at 10% off regular price
This warranty only applies to products that break due to manufacturing defect and is limited to a one-time replacement/discount of the original purchased item only. Chips, dents, and scratches to the stick from usage are unavoidable and are not covered by warranty. If Twig Hockey Company determines that the breakage was due to accident, heat, flame, abuse, negligence, or abnormal use, the stick will not be covered by this warranty.
All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
This warranty does not apply to any professional, NHL, AHL, USHL, ECHL, CHL, university, college, or juniors hockey players. Come on, you really expect us to warranty product for this level of player?
If you have a broken stick, please fill out the contact form completely with your email, order number, and a clear picture of the breakage on the stick. Do not send the broken stick back to Twig Hockey Company. Your submission will be reviewed and a representative will contact you about replacement and discounted replacement amount if necessary.
*Sticks sold as clearance or cosmetic blemish product are not eligible for full no-cost replacement. Instead, the 30-90 day discount percentages will be valid against any other available stick model.
- We accept returns within 60 days.
- We require an RMA for each item being returned.
- Returned items must be in original/new, unused condition, including tags, booklets, and labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
To return an item, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
1. Login to your account
2. Select the previous order with your merchandise on it
3. Check the box next to the product you're returning and add an explanation of why you're returning it
4. Click "Make an RMA slip"
5. After you get your RMA number ship your package back to us at: Twig Hockey Company, 5685 Copper Ct, Caledonia, MI 49316
Do not slap a shipping label on the manufacturer's packaging. Securely package the returned product within an outer box. We strongly suggest you use a shipment method which includes tracking.
If that's all too confusing, you can contact us.
Yes, but you'll need to contact us for assistance. If you can provide the email address, first and last name, or last name and zip code of the gift giver, we can get your return started.
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service with your RMA number for more information.