We understand that you probably need your shipment right away. That's why we work to ensure our orders are packaged and sent out on the next business day, Monday-Friday. You will receive a tracking confirmation email at the end of the business day of your order shipping.
Shipping hockey sticks is kind of strange. They're really light and pretty big so shipping just one is expensive, but adding additional sticks to the shipment only marginally increases the price. Go ahead and see how little extra it is to add that extra stick. The price charged for shipping your order rarely covers the the actual cost of the shipment.
We use typically use UPS to minimize shipping costs to you. Hey Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO, your orders generally ship via USPS.
Canada, we use the USPS Priority Mail Global Post service partnership with Canada Post to get orders to you. It's the cheapest way to get sticks north of the border.
If your order has a shipping address anywhere else outside of the United States, please carefully read the following rules and restrictions concerning international orders.
Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and your local sales taxes that are levied and collected upon delivery. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be paid upon delivery to receive your package. If these fees are not paid the order will be forfeited by the recipient and no credit will be made for the order. You should contact your local customs office for further information prior to placing an order. As these fees are not charged by Twig Hockey Company, we are not able to refund any costs you are charged. Please note that your items may be shipped in multiple packages to you.
All International orders, or orders using International Credit Cards must be verified with the bank prior to shipping. Please allow 2-5 Business days to verify all billing information. You will be contacted if the information cannot be verified.
Accurate and current shipping costs are shown during checkout.
- We accept returns within 60 days.
- All product returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Returned items must be in original/new, unused condition, including tags, booklets, and labels.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of your non-defective merchandise.
- Refund will be issued to your original payment method.
- If you purchased a product from us that you wish to exchange for an alternative, you can return the item for a refund and simply place a new order for the item you desire. This avoids issues with out of stock inventory and is much faster to get you the correct product. A refund cannot be applied to a new purchase.
To return an item, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
1. Login to your account
2. Select the previous order with your merchandise on it
3. Check the box next to the product you're returning and add an explanation of why you're returning it
4. Click "Make an RMA slip"
5. After you get your RMA number ship your package back to us at the address on the authorization form: Twig Hockey Company, 5685 Copper Ct, Caledonia, MI 49316
Do not just slap a shipping label on the product. Securely package the return product within its original shipment packaging. If you don't have it anymore, please use an outer box that fully encapsulates it. We strongly suggest you use a shipment method which includes tracking.
If that's all too confusing, you can contact us for help navigating it.
Yes, but you'll need to contact us for assistance. If you can provide the email address, first and last name, or last name and zip code of the gift giver, we can get your return started.
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service with your RMA number for more information.